Kids at the Farm: Summer 2017
Register for week long programs before March 18th for our Early Bird discount.
Experience the beauty and bounty of Newton Community Farm and give summer a whole new meaning! Dig, plant, weed and water. Harvest farm fresh produce and prepare delicious snacks. Feed the chickens, collect eggs and explore the world through the lens of farming and food.
* Farm Sprouts (preschool-kindergarten, with a caregiver)
* Farm Explorers (Entering Kindergarten September 2017)
* Little Diggers (students entering grades 1-2)
* Farmer in Training (students entering grades 3-5)
* Young Farmer (previously SAYF) (students entering grades 6-8)
* Summer Internship Programs (High school and college)
Financial assistance available on for qualified applicants. For information on our program offerings or scholarship program please contact Danielle White, Director of Education at firstname.lastname@example.org
PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED FOR ALL PROGRAMS