The Newton Community Farm barn is now available to rent for your party or event!
The barn has been carefully renovated into an events space which captures the original look and feel of our traditional 1886 New England barn.
Come see the space! To find out more, or to reserve your date, please submit a Barn Rental Inquiry Form.
||First 2 hours: $500
Per additional hour: $125
|Public Events by a Non-Profit
||First 2 hours: $150
Per additional hours: $75
- Capacity varies by event type. For parties, 65 guests fit comfortable in the main space and the attached deck can accommodate another 40 guests.
- Food and Drink are permitted. Alcohol requires permit and insurance, available through bartending agencies.
- Amenities include 25 folding chairs, 6 6′ folding tables, a kitchen suitable for staging food, and two single occupancy restrooms. A sound system is available for an additional $35 rental fee.
- Parking is available on the street for approximately 60 cars. A parking variance may be obtained from the City for more parking if needed.
- Availability runs from April through December. We are unable to rent the barn in winter.